Insurance is evolving at record pace, and carriers are faced with the challenge of keeping up with changing times. As Mary Boyd, President & CEO of Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation puts it, “Insurance risk doesn’t disappear, it simply changes form – and over the next decade, we all need to ready our businesses for material change”. The need for future-proofing insurance has become more critical than ever, and carriers must adapt their strategies to remain relevant in the industry.
That’s why Reuters Events has brought together some of the most prominent industry CEOs to share their insights and honest perspectives on how industry leaders can future-proof their organizations, and the insurance industry as a whole.
Click here to access the report – “Insuring Tomorrow: CEO Insights on Future-Proofing Insurance”
Featuring opinions on industry challenges and predictions for future trends from leading executives:
- Jasmine M. Jirele, President & CEO, Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America
- Timothy NeCastro, President & CEO, Erie Insurance
- Jack Howell, CEO Zurich Global Ventures, Zurich Insurance Group
- Mary Boyd, President & CEO, Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation
- Bill Martin, President & CEO, Plymouth Rock Home Assurance
Giving their honest answers to questions such as:
- In today’s challenging market, there are many competing challenges for carriers – what’s the most pressing issue for you?
- We’re seeing the word ‘customer-centric’ more and more on the conference circuit. What does this mean to you?
- How do you see the future of work unfolding in the next decade?
- How can carriers address the complexities of legacy technology within their operations whilst modernizing the customer experience?
- What investments are you prioritizing to appeal to the next generation of talent?
- As we look to the next 10 years, where do you see significant growth opportunities for the insurance industry?
Click here to download the full report now – delivered straight to your inbox!
Interested in these topics? Check out our upcoming conference: Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance USA 2023 (June 27-28, Chicago) – where these CEOs and many more senior insurance executives will gather to ensure people, processes, and products are fully optimized in the face of global disruption. For more information, visit https://events.reutersevents.com/insurance/future-of-insurance-usa or email email@example.com.