Hear real case studies from leading carriers and cutting-edge insurtechs and walk away with the knowledge to implement a successful digital transformation.
Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA is back for its 8th consecutive year in a row. This year’s conference is bigger and better than ever before. Bringing together 400+ attendees, 50+ speakers, 20+ case studies, and so much more, leave with the insight you need to conquer your digital transformation.
Wave goodbye to the boring and impersonal, say hello to an immersive and collaborative agenda that you can really sink your teeth into, featuring:
- Engaging Workshops: Get into the nitty-gritty of the challenges preventing your next digital step.
- Interactive Roundtables: Tackle key industry challenges head on with industry leading experts.
- Demo Zone: Don’t chase the tech for your next digital transformation, let it come to you in our tech hub.
- Dedicated Networking: Shake hands with your next opportunity, utilize our event app to schedule 1-1’s in our reserved meeting zone.
Here is a short snippet of what to expect:
- Ericson Chan, Group Chief Information & Digital Officer, Zurich – Keynote Presentation: Accelerate Insurance: Combine the Power of Tech, Data & Analytics
- Amy Shore, EVP Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide – Presentation: Align an Enterprise to Deploy Innovative Solutions
- Amjed Al-Zoubi, Chief Information Officer, Amerisure – Presentation: Encourage Leadership to Lead Transformations for Tomorrow
- John Damalas, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Pacific Life and Sudheendra ‘SG’ Galgali, VP Head of Innovation & Digital, American Modern Insurance Group – Panel: Don’t Leave Employees Behind, Upskill Teams as you Upgrade Systems
With 2 days, 3 tracks, workshops, roundtables, networking and so much more, don’t miss out on the timed agenda of North America’s premier insurance AI and tech event.