Lockdowns and disturbances of supply chains have forced receivable financiers to reorganise and adjust to new ways of doing business, some of which will remain even after the covid crisis ends. Higher risks and costs, further consolidation of the markets, digitalisation, lead banks and independent receivables financiers to deploy new strategies to ensure long-term survival and growth.
Held by BCR publishing, the 22nd Receivables Finance International Convention (RFIx ’22) will bring together the top minds of the industry to discuss what it takes to make the best of the current situation, better manage and grow client portfolios as well as the role of technology as a facilitator. RFIx ’22 will be held in London on 26-27 May and will bring together in person, senior receivables finance executives from around the world, with live streaming also available.
- Event Name: 22nd Receivables Finance International Convention
- Event Venue: London
- Event Date: 26-27 May 2022
- Event website link: https://bcrpub.com/events/rfix-receivables-finance-international-convention-2022
- Event Organizer Name: BCR Publishing Ltd.
- Communication number (with country & area code):+44-20 84666987
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Social Media Links: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bcr-publishing/